Monday, May 6, 2013

NEW THINGS COMING!

So I've been asked a bunch lately, "With all you've got going on, how do you have time for it all?"  The answer is, "I don't!"

Right now my focus is on diversifying my "Charlie Harding" brand into new and exciting business opportunities and seeing what all I can become a part of!

www.CharlieHardingPresents.com
I have launched an amazing new venture with Wilde City Press to bring you "Charlie Harding Presents..." a line a gay erotica ebooks and stories.  The hottest one's I can find, that turn me on, and will get you excited too.  So check 'em out, read them all and keep coming back for the new ones we upload almost every week!

www.charlesworld.com
Scotty Rage (@scottyragexxx) and I are launching a special art project line of t-shirts!
RAGE T's are vintage shirts that we find, then paint, bleach, dye, cut and shred to create cool one-of-a-kind things for you to wear!  We're going to sell them through my online store until they are gone, so if you like one, grab it quick as there's only one of each! 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/its-my-party-single/id642414809
I've also recorded a vocal single with Dylan Michael here in Atlanta called "It's My Party!" I'm planning to record another single in the next few weeks as well, so get this one now, and get ready for the next one "Sex On The Dance Floor."

I'm doing interviews galore, a bunch of artistic and advertising photo shoots and have a few other projects in the works that may come to fruition, so keep following and let's see what comes of those!

I'm always looking for new opportunities; I'm reading for a part on an upcoming gay television series, hosting a bunch of club nights here in Atlanta and am always up for chatting about things you might want to have me affiliated with!  Need a product spokesperson? 

I'd love to get into additional mainstream television and movies, record more music and such, so if you have connections to those industries and are interested in chatting, please do!

Further, I have gone into the "behind the scenes" of the mainstream entertainment industry as well.  I'm now the business manager for a celebrity make up artist and a celebrity stylist.  Managing their careers takes tons of time!

With all this being said, I'm taking some time off from filming adult films! I'm not saying I'm gone forever, but right now I'm gonna focus on getting the rest of my business opportunities up and running.  Thanks for everyone's support in all that I do, buy my books, tshirts and music and of course continue to watch my scenes!  

Charlie

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all the luck in the world!! So far everything you do has done big things, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete